KMB, is a highly engaging music competition created for talented music
producers and talented artistes.
KMB concluded it’s third season where two winners walked away with 2 brand new cars and N2.5million each.
KMB is set to kick off the fourth season of the competition which is mainly based on the originality and
creativity of contesting talents.
KMB aims at creating an entire package of ideal sound, expression,
and fan base needed to launch a successful career in the
Demographics: The general audience between the ages of 18 and
HOW IT WORKS:
KILL MA BEAT COMPETITION IS HOSTED ONLINE SO THAT ALL INTERESTED ARTISTES AND PRODUCERS CAN PARTICIPATE FROM ANY LOCATION IN THE WORLD.
HOW TO ENTER:
- REGISTRATION FOR INTERESTED PRODUCERS AND ARTISTES: COST N5000
SUBMISSION FOR AUDITIONS: AFTER COMPLETE REGISTRATION,
- PRODUCERS YOU ARE TO RECORD A 50 SECONDS VIDEO OF YOURSELF WHILE CREATING A BEAT THEN TAG THE VIDEO WITH THE REGISTRATION NUMBER YOU GOT IN YOUR KILLMABEAT TEXT PLUS THE NAME YOU REGISTERED WITH AND EMAIL IT TO …AUDITION@KILLMABEAT.COM
- ARTISTES (aka” SINGERS AND RAPPERS) YOU ARE TO RECORD A 50″ SECONDS VIDEO OF YOURSELF SINGING OR RAPPING A’CAPPELLA THEN TAG WITH YOUR REGISTRATION NUMBER YOU GOT IN YOUR KILLMABEAT TEXT AND NAME THAT YOU REGISTERED WITH AND EMAIL IT TO …AUDITION@KILLMABEAT.COM
- Top finalists (13 music producers and the best 13 artistes) will be selected
- Top 26 contestants emerge and the race to the finals start
- There will be SMS VOTES BY THE AUDIENCE : SMS COST N50
- There will be SMS ENTRIES AND CONTENT UPLOADS BY AUDIENCE TO WIN PRIZES
- There will be a live grand event for the final faceoff battle between the top 3 artistes and the top 3 producers to determine the winners.
- The winner producer and winner artiste of the KMB Contest will receive the following prizes, valued at update accordingly in total:
- )Cash prize of Five hundred thousand Naira each
- ) 1 brand new Kia Picanto car each
- ) 1 full HD music video featuring both winners